Pokemon-Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spongebob you know, the sponge?

Go down 
+3
Espeon
NeonNick
carebarrys
7 posters
AuthorMessage
carebarrys

carebarrys

Spongebob you know, the sponge? Empty
PostSubject: Spongebob you know, the sponge?   Spongebob you know, the sponge? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Anyone esle like spongebob? Now I know what your thinking....after 9 seasons, it's probably not funny anymore and as gotten lame. I dont agree BUT I dont like the new episodesas muh, but there still cool, i guess. The quality has diffinatly gone down.
My favorites are within seasons 1-3 because that was before the creater left the show.

There all so funny :3 Like...the PIlot, band geeks, the episode were they cuss ( but its really dolphin noises), the episode where spongebob and patrick get mr krabs addicted to this board game ( forgot the name) and etc.

idk...back then it so random and funny...and cool!
anyone esle like the series?

Also as for the spongebob being gay issue, he isnt. He's just a cartoon character. Any "gay" moments in the show were not intended to be presented as such, it was to be funny. people just have to much time on their hands...
Back to top Go down
NeonNick

NeonNick

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob you know, the sponge?   Spongebob you know, the sponge? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

I love seasons 1 - 3 more than newer ones as well, and the Hash Slinging Slasher episode has always scared me..... no matter how many times I have seen it
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob you know, the sponge?   Spongebob you know, the sponge? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:17 pm

I liked the old ones, but I like the new ones because of the better graphics. Still a good show.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob you know, the sponge?   Spongebob you know, the sponge? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:48 pm

I liked the old ones, but now they made Patrick even more stupid >_>

It gets on my nerves when Patrick acts so dumb
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-region.darkbb.com
Kouhei-Bluey

Kouhei-Bluey

Location : It's deep deep deep down inside our hearts, In a sanctuary that had no sound.

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob you know, the sponge?   Spongebob you know, the sponge? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:05 pm

I like season 2. and season 1, patrick is dumb and funny =3=;;;

what do i hate from season one is the graphics, it's really different... if they made it better and remake it, i'll watch them completely.
Back to top Go down
boy from ascension

boy from ascension

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob you know, the sponge?   Spongebob you know, the sponge? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:26 am

I love sponge bob I watch him every day!
Back to top Go down
Wonder1ver

Wonder1ver

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob you know, the sponge?   Spongebob you know, the sponge? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 am

I don't really watch it anymore, I liked the old seasons, but the new ones are kind'of Funnier with Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob you know, the sponge?   Spongebob you know, the sponge? Empty

Back to top Go down

Spongebob you know, the sponge?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon-Region :: Media Center :: TV Shows-
Jump to: